WELCOME TO SAI NORTHERN REGIONAL CENTRE LIBRARY, SONEPAT
The library was established on 23.07.2013 with a small table and a few books were handed over by SAHO to this NRC Library, which situated in Ist Floor Admin Block. It is made operative with Location of meager Fund. The fund utilized, to procure essential requirement of books & Magazines etc as projected by Administrative staff/Coaches/Research Fellowship/Scientific Medical etc. As on date, total collection of books – 879 in Misc. covering all subject / topics as cited in list of books. The books are being maintained and displayed in bookshelves topics wise and classified manners to make easilytraceable/accessible.
1. Books: (click here to view subject wise list of books )
2. Magazines: Following magazines are subscribed by the library:
3. Newspapers: Library subscribed following newspapers for the library users:
|S.No.||English Newspapers||Hindi Newspapers|
|1.||The Times of India||
|2.||The Indian Express||
|4.||The Hindustan Times||
|5.||Employment News (Weekly)|
e) Research Scholars.
f) Sports Entrust and Observers.
Timings of the library: 09:30am to 06:00 pm from Monday to Friday
- Only one books can be borrowed at a time for a period of 15 days.
- Only Two books can be issued at a time to the Academic Coaches and whereas Refer Rules/Books to be utilized for office purpose the Administrative staff shall be for a period of not exceeding 60 days.
- Re-issue of a borrowed book(s) may be extended further for a period of not exceeding 7 days
subject to no demand raised by someone for the particular books.
- Defaulters will not be issued book(s) till return of the books issued to them earlier within the afore said period.
- Journals/Magazines/News paper will not be issued.
- Sports reference books are only issued to Academic Coaches and Scientific Officers for a period not exceeding 3 days subject permission is given by In-Charge Academics.
- If the book is damaged or lost while in custody of borrower, cost of the books with 20% extra will be recovered through Account Section, his membership will be suspended till its finalize.
- Outside Trainees or Research Scholars may use the library for reference purpose only with prior permission.
- The users are requested to keep the books on the reading table itself after used.
- In-Charge Library & Staff fully authorized to ask Identity Proof for verification as and when required.
- The book will be issued to a person concerned only after verifying by Librarian with ID of individual.
DOs & DON’T :
- Always abide the rules for smooth functioning of Library.
- Ensure entry to be made in check IN and OUT Register.
- Strictly adhere the working hours of Library.
- Discuss the matter in whispering sound.
- Don’t use Mobile/Play Audio & Video in Library.
- Avoid eating and drinking in library.
- Don’t bring any personal article, e.g. bags, umbrella, sticks, Ornaments, Camera, sports equipments and any other costly items etc.
- Avoid coming in bathe room slippers.
- Ensure the cleanliness and silence to be maintained during presence in library.
- After readout Books/Magazine/News paper to be placed at its proper place.
- Do not torn/tamper/damage the Books/Magazines/News paper etc. If noticed the cost + 20% extra of books will be recovered and membership will be suspended.
- Collect the book after endorsement of proper entry in record and return within time frame.
- Outsiders/visitors are allowed with prior permission.
- Do not do horse play.
- Do not tease/disturb the others.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited.